Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seeing Shadows & Witch Cats

Seeing Shadows & Witch Cats 5 Apr 13 6:40 am America/Chicago #1

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 327
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)
Please Login to Post a Reply
Thank You from these Members:: gacrwfrd

Seeing Shadows & Witch Cats 9 Oct 16 2:29 pm America/Chicago #2

• gacrwfrd
  • Thank you received: 10
  • PaganPath Honor Medal Study & Scholarship Award
great article, Yes I see what I call "Shadowlings" all the time everywhere, which are different from the ghosts I see. I just noticed this year a ghost farmer, every time I clean this one stall there he is leaning on the wall of the stall next to me. I guess he is just checking up on his farm seeing if it is in good hands. We also have a ghost cat living in the house everyone in the family has seen it even our 4 yrs old before we told her about it. eat supper one day she as do you see that cat sitting over in that room. That when I told her about the ghost cat. As for "Shawdowlings" if they only happened when I was tired ok or in the same place, maybe I would say enviromental or sleep created. but that's not the case, the biggest place I see them is when I meditate on a big rock at the farm. my "Wizard's Stone", I can see them dancing around the base of the rock and when I'm done they scatter into the four winds.
Please Login to Post a Reply
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now. Become a Premium Member & Enroll in the Academy here or join as a Free Full Member here to access more great stuff.