Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PaganPath Sabbat Cakes

PaganPath Sabbat Cakes 16 Jan 13 8:03 pm America/Chicago #1

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 332
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)
Please Login to Post a Reply

PaganPath Sabbat Cakes 1 Sep 17 4:01 pm America/Chicago #2

• auradae
  • Rank2
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you so much for posting this recipe once again. I first found it on here around 15 years ago. I tried finding it again a few years ago but it appeared to be gone. Thankfully, last night, I thought of this amazing recipe again...and thank goodness it's back. I'll be sure to copy it down for safe keeping this time.
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

PaganPath Sabbat Cakes 5 Sep 17 10:16 am America/Chicago #3

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
I'm so glad you found it again! When we revamped the site with the new design a few years ago, I though I'd added back all the articles. Then I remembered (or dreamed?) that someone had asked either in email or here on the forum about this recipe... quite some time ago.... and it occurred to me that I didn't remember if it got back on the new site and after checking I discovered that it and about 20 other articles and recipes had been overlooked. They are back and again I'm glad you found it!
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

PaganPath Sabbat Cakes 5 Sep 17 10:32 am America/Chicago #4

• auradae
  • Rank2
  • Thank you received: 2
Haha yep, I asked on the forum about it years ago. I purchased all the ingredients last night and will be making it either today or tomorrow...can't wait! Thanks again :pent:

PaganPath Sabbat Cakes 5 Sep 17 11:35 am America/Chicago #5

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
LOL, awesome!

I just updated the notes on the recipe, you might like some of the new pictures or frosting ideas. I still just like the cake alone, no fancy stuff, but that's just me.
Thank You from these Members:: zanna

PaganPath Sabbat Cakes 30 Oct 17 5:15 am America/Chicago #6

• zanna
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Member
  • Rank6
  • Eclectic Pagan, Hedgewitch
  • Thank you received: 65
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Gosh, I remember making this for the first time so many years ago and have finally printed out a copy for my BOS! I also love just the plain cakes, so many flavors in a perfect little cake.
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.  Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Save when you pay dues for more years:
What areas of study interest you most?
Any Notes or Comments to Add?
Pixel