PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now (2)

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.

August Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75.

Save when you join for longer periods.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 PaganPath Almanacs & Calendars

2016 PaganPath Almanacs & Calendars 3 Jan 15 5:34 pm America/Chicago #1

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 329
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)
Please Login to Post a Reply

Moon Phase & Astrological Sign 31 Jan 16 3:02 pm America/Chicago #2

• Friday
  • Administrator
The moon phase data on the Almanac page in the module to the left (or below in mobile) is based on Chicago time (Central Time, U.S.). This is where you see an image of the moon and the astrological symbols for the moon sign.

The moon phase in the Almanac are in Universal Time for easy conversion when you add the PaganPath Almanac to your Google calendar.
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)
Thank You from these Members:: Ravenclaw

2016 PaganPath Almanacs & Calendars 19 Feb 16 12:44 am America/Chicago #3

• sbholmes
  • New to Forum
Hello,
I was curious if there is a printable version of the 2016 Almanac. I prefer to make notes and such on mine, and like to keep these things separate from my electronics. I looked, but may have missed it. Thank you very much for your time and patience.

-Sam

2016 PaganPath Almanacs & Calendars 19 Feb 16 9:21 pm America/Chicago #4

• Friday
  • Administrator
I have just created a printable version in PDF format for easy viewing and downloading. It has been added to the Exclusive Downloads area for you. If you are logged in, you will see it at the top of the list here:
paganpath.com/downloads

This is the easy to print PDF of the 2016 PaganPath Almanac with:

Lunar & Solar Eclipses
Moon Phases / Esbats
Meteor Showers & Astronomical Events
Sabbats & Pagan Festivals and Holidays

Please note! This almanac will be updated with MORE information around Beltane (northern hemisphere, around May 1st). You may wish to only print out February, March and April, and then come back to download the updated version to print out the rest of the year. There are over 150 events already in the PaganPath Almanac, but we are adding more, so don't miss the update!

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.

August Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.