Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 5 Aug 15 9:30 pm America/Chicago #76

• snow_71
  • New to Forum
  • Thank you received: 3
I've been a black belt in Jiu Jitsu for 11 years, and I work at that school every night!
Please Login to Post a Reply
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, KWood, tonetemil

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 12 Aug 15 1:07 am America/Chicago #77

• Akar-Greg
  • New to Forum
Hello Everyone. I am glad to have found this forum. I am Wiccan, and have been for many years (I am 41, practicing since 1998). I am also a recovering Alcoholic, and find that the 12 step recovery programs are great... but finding those in recovery who may also be Wiccan is VERY hard to come by.... and being a spiritual program... well networking can be difficult!

I hope to chat with all of you, and I am glad to have found this board!

Greg
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, char8706, KWood

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 6 Sep 15 12:58 pm America/Chicago #78

• Samara
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 17
I have always worked magick in my own way, and have been to a few circles, but this past weekend I cast my own circle and did a spell for a friend....and it was amazing!

I have affinity with Air, even though I'm a Taurus.

Currently reading Starhawk's "The Earth Path".
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 7 Sep 15 2:46 pm America/Chicago #79

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
Me too Samara! What do you think so far? I love the book!
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)
Thank You from these Members:: tonetemil

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 7 Sep 15 5:43 pm America/Chicago #80

• Samara
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 17
I like the book a lot! I read a little every day. Starhawk's always great.

Any other pagan/Wicca books you recommend in particular?

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 28 Sep 15 4:20 pm America/Chicago #81

• KitchenWitch
  • Thank you received: 5
Hmm... My husband and I named our daughter after characters from our two favorite shows we watched as kids.

Her name is Wednesday Lily :)

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 28 Sep 15 8:54 pm America/Chicago #82

• JaclynGFC
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 16
  • Study & Scholarship Award
Both of my children are directly or indirectly named after Star Wars characters. There is Ben, named after Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Mara, named after Mara Jade Skywalker (from the books).
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, char8706, KWood

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 1 Oct 15 1:59 am America/Chicago #83

• KWood
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi Greg,

I found this page about a hour ago. I come from a long line of Witches and Gypsies. I slowed down my practicing for about 7 years long story. I started back up in 2009 and have continued to get all my strength back. I am lost on the forum sites for introducing myself. My excitement on finding Pagan Path is almost overwhelming in the most delightful way. Would if you don't mind help guide me on this site? I will be joining the Academy very soon, I have looked into several sites and found them interesting but something was always missing. Pagan Path fills everything. My apologies for my continuous ramblings, just so full of energy and excitement.

Thank you,
Blessed Be,
Karalee
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, Samara, tonetemil

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 6 Oct 15 9:11 am America/Chicago #84

• LavenderMoon
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 13
I learned everything I know about Witchcraft and paganism from my aunt. Now that I've found this path I'm happier than I've ever been! :pent:
)O(

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 6 Oct 15 11:29 am America/Chicago #85

• Rjvivid
  • Thank you received: 7
I'm discovering that I may be reaching a spiritual awakening which has caused me to question who I really am and what it is out if life I truly need.

It's all very confusing and scary. My boyfriend and I have drifted apart a bit and he feels this. I'm not pushing him away, mind you but I know something is different within me and I am just being patient and trying to understand why.
Lord and Lady watch over me,
And all the blessings that come my way.

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 12 May 16 7:47 pm America/Chicago #86

• Sporehead
  • Thank you received: 10
  • PaganPath Honor Medal Study & Scholarship Award
I play the ukulele! Have been playing for about two years, currently working on learning "Desperado" by the Eagles. Speaking of which, does anyone know of a way that I could use my ukulele in a ritual or something like that? (It would be very nice for me to combine two of my passions B) )
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, tonetemil

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 19 Jul 16 8:19 pm America/Chicago #87

• Juniper
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 5
  • PaganPath Honor Medal Study & Scholarship Award
Hi Greg, I am also a recovering alcoholic in the program and luckily have a very liberal sponsor who respects my spiritual choices. I agree finding those of like spirit is almost impossible. I am here if you ever want to chat :)

Jen
Blessed Be :)

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 20 Jul 16 9:27 am America/Chicago #88

• bwoolard
  • Merry Meet.
I am a mother of 2 teenagers. Been married for 12 yrs and with the same man for 19 yrs. I have been on and off the craft for about 14yrs but officially on for 3yrs. Been having a hard time figuring out the "right" path for a while now. I read tarot some and im a empath also. I can see spirits all the time and so do my children. I hope this place helps me gain more knowledge and teach me. Im excited to get started in my new beginning. Thank you.
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, tonetemil

Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! 4 Aug 16 7:02 am America/Chicago #89

• vivian
  • New to Forum
  • Thank you received: 1
heya...
my brother is gay...
and for some reason i'm very proud of him for not hiding it or being ashamed to let the world know
he's also the reason i came home to wicca
for that i am very thankful to him.
:) :pent:

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now. Become a Premium Member & Enroll in the Academy here or join as a Free Full Member here to access more great stuff.