PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now (2)

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.

August Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75.

Save when you join for longer periods.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How did you get your Craft or Pagan name?

How did you get your Craft or Pagan name? 12 May 16 5:09 pm America/Chicago #31

• Sporehead
  • Thank you received: 11
  • PaganPath Honor Medal Study & Scholarship Award
My magical name, Antaia, is (as far as I can tell -- I know VERY little Greek!) a female version of "Antaeus", a giant in Greek mythology who got his strength from the Earth, which fits because my path is very Earth-focused (as of right now, Mother Earth is the only diety I worship).
Please Login to Post a Reply
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, Daella

How did you get your Craft or Pagan name? 29 Jun 16 10:16 pm America/Chicago #32

• Sporehead
  • Thank you received: 11
And a few weeks after I made that post, I'm dropping the name Antaia because I did some more research on it and discovered that it had some meanings I don't want. (The literal translation of it is "hostile". I am not hostile.)

I will take my time choosing a new name. Oh, I wish this forum had an "edit post" button.
ETA: Okay, correction -- I wish the "edit post" button didn't expire after a certain amount of time …

How did you get your Craft or Pagan name? 30 Jun 16 5:23 pm America/Chicago #33

• Ouroboros
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 54
Opps! Sometimes that happens, ;) Try again. :whistle:
love and Laughter
Ouroboros

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.

August Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.