Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hecatine Tradition

Hecatine Tradition 11 Dec 16 9:56 pm America/Chicago #1

• dannmorr
  • New to Forum
I am trying to find out information on this tradition, all the things I find are either a brief sentence or two with a vague description, or a link to a nonexistent web page that was posted a long time ago. As I follow Hecate in an eclectic pagan path, I think that learning more of this tradition can deepen my understanding and worship of Hecate. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Please Login to Post a Reply

Hecatine Tradition 28 Dec 16 12:40 pm America/Chicago #2

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
I do have quite a bit of research for you, just no time to get it together. Can you give me a week or so and meanwhile hopefully others will help you with your quest. I will post here asap!
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

Hecatine Tradition 28 Dec 16 1:26 pm America/Chicago #3

• Rabblerouzer
  • Thank you received: 46
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
I cant wait for Fridays new article!
Last Year "Sage Women" magazine put out a great issue on the darker goddesses. It was an amazing issue like always, I just cant find the issue right now.
There was a particularly insightful article on Hecate. There are quite a few other articles on Hecate in Sage Women. I would just search 'Sage Women Hecate'.
hope that helps a littler

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now. Become a Premium Member & Enroll in the Academy here or join as a Free Full Member here to access more great stuff.