Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Merry Meet!!!

Merry Meet!!! 9 Feb 17 4:39 pm America/Chicago #1

• RavenFoxWillow
  • New to Forum
  • Thank you received: 1
Merry Meet!
I am Raven FoxWillow, and I am new to this site. Hoping to connect with others who follow a path the same or similar to mine! Would also to meet others that live near me as we all know most of us are still in the Broom Closet ( I am not.)
Please Login to Post a Reply
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

Merry Meet!!! 10 Feb 17 7:39 am America/Chicago #2

• zanna
  • Thank you received: 58
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Welcome Raven! Please share more about your path, if you are comfortable doing so, as well as your general location (city, state, province, etc). We are spread pretty far and wide, both in physical location and paths so your bound to find a few who share yours. We learn much about each other and ourselves when we share our journeys, so feel free to jump in on any conversations and feel free to start new ones!
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

Merry Meet!!! 2 Mar 17 2:11 pm America/Chicago #3

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 324
MM & Welcome Raven FoxWillow
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now. Become a Premium Member & Enroll in the Academy here or join as a Free Full Member here to access more great stuff.