Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Merry Meet

Merry Meet 12 Jul 17 1:37 pm America/Chicago #1

• Dani
  • Rank2
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Study & Scholarship Award
Merry Meet, everyone!
I am enrolled in another Pagan school but seriously considering dropping it. My name is Danielle Massie but you can call me Dani! I have a 3-year-old Blue Heeler mix (crazy!) and a 9-year-old Manx mix (also crazy!) black cat with a 1/2 inch long tail.
I am new to this way of life. Been interested in the Pagan life for years but recently decided to learn more about it. Something about the Pagan life makes sense.
Hope to make some new friends!
Please Login to Post a Reply

Merry Meet 12 Jul 17 3:33 pm America/Chicago #2

• zanna
  • Rankmod
  • Thank you received: 59
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Welcome and Merry Meet, Dani!

I read your other post (about when to celebrate given varying time zones). There are many different Pagan paths (pun intended ;) ) and there is much to learn from all of them. My take on it :2cents: is that there is no one true path other than the one you are on and the one you create. We learn from many different teachers, keep what makes sense to us and set the rest aside (sometimes forever and sometimes just for now to revisit later). That said, welcome to this place and to your new path. There are many here on many different paths, and all willing to share their experiences. :pent:
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.

Merry Meet 12 Jul 17 3:49 pm America/Chicago #3

• Dani
  • Rank2
Thank you for the reply!
Most likely I put the other post in the wrong area or used the wrong Topic Icon. Total newbie move! That post has more to do with someone confusing information about MST (AZ) stating that those of us that live in AZ live half the year in MST and half the year in PST. We don't observe PST, it is MST all year round, except for a few Navajo (DST) areas.
I understand there is no one true path and we each follow our own. This is good!

Merry Meet 12 Jul 17 4:06 pm America/Chicago #4

• zanna
  • Rankmod
  • Thank you received: 59
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Ah, no worries, your other post was just fine. I may have misunderstood as I thought that concern about the time zone thing may have been part of the reason for you to want to leave the other school. I was simply hoping to encourage you to continue to gather information from many different places even though not all of it may resonate with you :)
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.

Merry Meet 12 Jul 17 4:43 pm America/Chicago #5

• Dani
  • Rank2
I do know this much: the more you know the better you can follow your path.
They do have some interesting classes over there.
Thank You from these Members:: zanna

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.

September Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Save when you pay dues for more years:
What areas of study interest you most?
Any Notes or Comments to Add?
Pixel