Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Here & Hello

New Here & Hello 9 Aug 17 11:07 am America/Chicago #1

• Roberta67
  • Rank2
Hi everyone. I am new to this community, but not to my Path. I am interested in possibly signing up to take the classes, but I wanted to make sure that they are still available. I signed up for something similar (somewhere else) and turns out there was no activity going on there so I paid that money for nothing.

The description of the classes here looks very interesting and thorough and I'd love to do a bit of "study" on my craft.

Looking forward to looking around here a bit.

Roberta
Please Login to Post a Reply

New Here & Hello 9 Aug 17 11:16 am America/Chicago #2

• Roberta67
  • Rank2
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I'm new to this site and it looks really nice. I am thinking about take the classes to expand what I already know, but I'm hesitant because I signed up for lessons at a different site once and the site was no longer active so I didn't get to really interact with anyone there. Is this community pretty active?

New Here & Hello 9 Aug 17 12:00 pm America/Chicago #3

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 335
Welcome Roberta! Very glad to meet you. The classes are available, and a Witchcraft 201 course is being constructed right now as we tie in the last part of the final exam for the Find Your Path course on Witchcraft, Paganism and Wicca.

Anyway, yes they are still active, and there are new lessons and NEW COURSES going through final editing. This is now my primary job (as of a month ago) and the Academy is not just active now, but is about to take a big leap forward.

While you decide, you might enjoy checking out the hundreds of free areas and articles on the site to see if there is anything interesting or if it fits your energy. If you need anything let me know.
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

New Here & Hello 9 Aug 17 3:25 pm America/Chicago #4

• zanna
  • Rankmod
  • Eclectic Pagan, Hedgewitch
  • Thank you received: 65
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Welcome Roberta!
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.  Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Save when you pay dues for more years:
What areas of study interest you most?
Any Notes or Comments to Add?
Pixel