Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Witchy Friends in NWA?

Witchy Friends in NWA? 5 Nov 17 2:24 pm America/Chicago #1

• verdant--elf
  • New to Forum
  • Rank1
  • As it is above, so it is below
So I'm like super new to actually practicing being a witch(if that term can be applied? i like it idk) and I would love to make some friends who are I guess interested in similar things? I want to learn as much as possible and also have a friend that I can talk about such things with, and I'm not looking to join a coven or anything like that, just wanna make some friends. I like being solitary, there's a certain freedom in it, in a way, but there's also a lot of uncertainty about whether I'm even doing the right things. Idk I need friends lol :heart: :silly: :hat: :blush: :heart:
Please Login to Post a Reply

Witchy Friends in NWA? 5 Nov 17 4:36 pm America/Chicago #2

• zanna
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Rankmod
  • Eclectic Pagan, Hedgewitch
  • Thank you received: 65
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Merry meet and welcome verdant elf! There is much here to learn, both in the forum here as well as in the Academy. Many of us are solitary (myself for over 35 years), but I've known some who are happily members of covens. Regardless of your choice (or combination of choices), your path will be your own :hat: Feel free to ask, share, and participate here on PaganPath. Blessings!
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.

Witchy Friends in NWA? 7 Nov 17 4:35 pm America/Chicago #3

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 332
Merry Meet! Ask anything you like here, you are most welcome.
Are you in North West Arkansas? (NWA?)
After being solitary for years, and in covens for years, I've struck a balance by working primarily with my partner and as a solitary, while visiting local covens a few times a year, attending and presenting at festivals, and about once or twice a year we hold a "North Door" group. That's a study group my partner and I started for solitaries (and a few coven members from nearby areas) to attend and do intensive learning sessions for energy work, meditation, working with energy, or just to take a field trip like when the Buddhist monks came to Little Rock, or a couple years ago we reserved an entire crystal mine on the full moon and went digging together all day, or to go to a herb festival together.

Eventually you will find your own balance of what works for you, hopefully a big part of that will be here at PaganPath :)
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.  Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Save when you pay dues for more years:
What areas of study interest you most?
Any Notes or Comments to Add?
Pixel