Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Important News for ANYONE using the internet. Really.

Important News for ANYONE using the internet. Really. 27 Nov 17 12:46 am America/Chicago #1

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 339
You all know that I don't post things like this unless it is really important. This is the second time in over twenty years, so heads up folks. First check out the news:

The Washington Post, Headline: FCC plan would give Internet providers power to choose the sites customers see and use

Next, do something about it: How to call the FCC about Net Neutrality 17-108 You can scroll down on this page to find links to lodge your complaint on the FCC website instead of calling if you prefer. Remember the proceeding number is 17-108 and the Filer is your name. They make the form tricky.

Note that this whole situation is a tricky one, and everyone needs to actually do something about it (not just a facebook complaint post). You'll have to lodge an official FCC complaint (unlike SOPA where you can just sign a petition). But this is a seriously important time for all of us.

Thank you, and many blessings to you.
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)
Please Login to Post a Reply

Important News for ANYONE using the internet. Really. 27 Nov 17 5:48 pm America/Chicago #2

• Ouroboros
  • Expert Member
  • Rank6
  • Thank you received: 71
  • PaganPath Honor Medal Study & Scholarship Award
Hi Friday, Does this affect Canada as well? Do I have to be American to sign the complaint?
I will sign if i can.
love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Please Login to Post a Reply

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.  Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Save when you pay dues for more years:
What areas of study interest you most?
Any Notes or Comments to Add?
Pixel