Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2018 Almanac - Download?

2018 Almanac - Download? 8 Jan 18 11:57 pm America/Chicago #1

• Ashrayner
  • Rank2
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm just wondering if anyone else had issues downloading there copy of this years almanac? I paid for it and the link was sent but gave me and error msg server cannot be found!

Help!

In peace I pass you,
AA x
Please Login to Post a Reply

2018 Almanac - Download Did Not work for me? 9 Jan 18 9:22 am America/Chicago #2

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 339
Merry meet,

Sorry! I sent the wrong link to you, This is the Correct Link

The same login I sent you will work.

I also sent you the corrected link via email yesterday around 7 am, but maybe it went to the "spam" folder? Anyway, this should help and if you have any troubles post here, text 870-279-2724 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You will see that you have three options now:
the Full Almanac,
the mini almanac (great for printing and carrying with you),
and the condensed almanac (for printing wall size calendar pages without using up paper and ink on the articles that can be read digitally.

FYI for others reading this, you can also get it on Kindle here (but it will cost less directly from PracticalWitch.com)

If you have Kindle Unlimited, it is free for you as of today. Enjoy! If you wish to print out the full-size wall calendar pages though, again go directly to the official PracticalWitch site as the kindle edition is not really intended for that. Still, it is great free reading, and in a few days, you can order a print version on Amazon too.

Also, insider note: The almanac has been picked up by a publisher so it will be enjoying a much wider readership in coming years.
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

2018 Almanac - Download Did Not work for me? 10 Jan 18 5:26 pm America/Chicago #3

• Ouroboros
  • Expert Member
  • Rank6
  • Thank you received: 71
  • PaganPath Honor Medal Study & Scholarship Award
I was just looking at the 2017 Almanac, it looks like a good one to me. I always use my LLewellyn's Witches' Datebook. If I did'nt have that one, I would be using yours. For sure, we witches need to be up on our correspondences and Moon Phases..
love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

2018 Almanac - Download Did Not work for me? 12 Jan 18 9:19 am America/Chicago #4

• Friday
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Rankadmin
  • Thank you received: 339
I used to try to use the datebook too. PaganPath Members will enjoy a condensed version of the almanac in the Academy in February. Maybe you'll like it for next year. The 2018 is WAY better than the 2017, actually, it is our best yet. The print version is still sold out anyway Ouroboros :)
Almanac2018smjpg
Please "Like" PaganPath on Facebook by scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking the like button. :)

2018 Almanac - Download? 17 Jan 18 5:02 pm America/Chicago #5

• zanna
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Rankmod
  • Eclectic Pagan, Hedgewitch
  • Thank you received: 71
  • Study & Scholarship Award PaganPath Honor Medal
Thank you Friday for a wonderful reference once again! Whether you use other resources as well, this one i feel is the perfect go-to for quick and easy access to the info you need daily. I also use other resources when I need to dig deep, but for my everyday reference, this is my primary source.
If you can't handle an hour of leisure time, then eternity is going to be a problem.
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

PaganPath Academy & Witchcraft Classes Open Enrollment Now

PaganPath Academy Enrollment:

Our Academy remains the most outstanding available, and also the least costly!  Join any or all of the courses in the Academy for $49 a year, and start your classes right now.  Special: You get 25% off today!  Become a Premium Member & Enroll now for only $36.75, just click here.

Join as a Free Full Member (no Academy access) here to access the forum, downloads and more great stuff.

Save when you pay dues for more years:
What areas of study interest you most?
Any Notes or Comments to Add?
Pixel