Wrong Security Code?

14 Apr 2018 18:03 #1 by KatMarie
Wrong Security Code? was created by KatMarie
Help! I am unable to send out private messages, I keep getting a Wrong Security Code when I hit send! Am I missing something or could it just be a site glitch?

A Sincerely Learning Libra, Blessed Be!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KatMarie
  • KatMarie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Greetings! I am a Libra, an artist, a writer, a mother to two fur-children, a model, with a yearning for knowledge and guidance on my Pagan Path. -Kat Marie
More
23 Apr 2018 17:43 #2 by KatMarie
Replied by KatMarie on topic Wrong Security Code?
:(

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Greetings! I am a Libra, an artist, a writer, a mother to two fur-children, a model, with a yearning for knowledge and guidance on my Pagan Path. -Kat Marie
More
10 Jul 2018 17:23 #3 by KatMarie
Replied by KatMarie on topic Wrong Security Code?
Well nevermind then. Ya'll better fix the site so that people who are regular members are allowed to send private messages and not get a "Wrong security code" alert in red letters since the very begining. Ever since I joined I have asked repeatedly for that to get taken care of - it's been MONTHS. Never was able to message ANYONE. No one tells me anything, no one answers my question, no one pays attention. It was 'addressed' but not fixed, and that was pretty much all I got. I've been patient, I've been positive, and now I'm exhausted. I don't know why I seem to not exist, am I wearing an online invisibility cloak or something? I even had to have my account reset because it decided randomly to not let me see the forum posts and half the forum itself. Someone needs to tell me what's going on please, ASAP. This isn't what I was expecting from this site with these knowledgable people who don't have time to acknowledge important site glitches. I call it a glitch because no one has told me it isn't. No one has told me anything. It hurts, I for some reason wasn't expecting this. I'm caught off guard at a bad time..

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
03 Aug 2018 16:57 #4 by Bruce A. Grayson
Replied by Bruce A. Grayson on topic Wrong Security Code?
Hello, your requests have been heard. There are a lot of changes going on here. Please read the notification in the Courtyard about the Forum and site changes.

• Bruce A. Grayson
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Interim Administrator
More

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • $ 49 On Sale: $ 36.75 / A Year &amp a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • 10% Off all Shop orders
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free