Beer glass cleaner question

30 Jan 2019 02:03 - 31 Jan 2019 10:25 #1 by tutu10
Beer glass cleaner question was created by tutu10
I have just been using baking soda to clean my beer glasses for a while and this works fine for head retention especially on my nitro beers out of the tap. ( Hot water rinse, hand clean with baking soda, hot water rinse followed by cold water rinse and air dry on rack. ) But, they’re always little spots that no matter what I do, I can’t get the beer glass sparkling clean, residual baking soda I guess.
So I’ve been reading about Oxiclean. What do people use? Just the Oxiclean free powder? Amazon also has a triple action dishwashing booster liquid? Do people use that as well? Any opinions or help?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tutu10
  • Topic Author
  • New to Forum
  • New to Forum
More
27 Mar 2019 10:43 #2 by Friday
Replied by Friday on topic Beer glass cleaner question
You'll need a surfactant or a "water wetter". Try a drop of jet dry in a dip rinse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More

2020 Practical Witch Almanac smallThe PaganPath Almanac is now The Practical Witch's Almanac.  Now in print as a weekly planner, correspondence reference, and every edition comes with free downloads of wall calendars and calendar app imports.  Order directly from the publisher (2019 edition) or (2020 edition) or grab your own signed copy from the PaganPath Shop or PracticalWitch.com

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • February Special: Membership includes this year's edition of the Practical Witch's Almanac and free gifts!
  • $49 / A Year & a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses plus 10% off Shop orders
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free