× If the article being discussed here is from the Premium Members Area (such as the Academy), you will not be able to see the article's link unless you are a Premium Member and are logged in.

Why Would a Witch Want Chickens if We Don't Do Sacrifices?

25 Jul 2013 21:21 #1 by Friday
Friday created the topic: Why Would a Witch Want Chickens if We Don't Do Sacrifices?
Thank You from these Members:: gacrwfrd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Friday
  • Friday's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Oct 2016 13:37 #2 by gacrwfrd
gacrwfrd replied the topic: Why Would a Witch Want Chickens if We Don't Do Sacrifices?
I loved the article, as I am a full time farmer! I love chickens running around and the benefits are great like you said eggs, bug control, watching enjoyment also. And for me also a great clean source of meat. We order from a company: www.mcmurrayhatchery.com
with each order they ask if you want a FREE Rare breed chicken. I always say yes just to see what we get. Those breads as long as they are nice go into what we call "Lawn Candy" something nice and different to look at running around the farm. As we are a working farm people stop by to look and they get to see the "Lawn Candy" running around. They love it to see all the different kinds of chickens, a lot of people say I thought chicken were white, red or black.
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • $ 49 On Sale: $ 36.75 / A Year &amp a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • 10% Off all Shop orders
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free