Hello Again!

22 Feb 2018 12:10 #1 by Sporehead
Hello Again! was created by Sporehead
It’s been a while since I was last here, and a lot has changed in my life in the meantime, so I thought I’d give y’all an update!

On the Pagan/witchy side of things:

- I bought several tarot decks! I’m still not that good at reading them, but they do look nice.

- I’ve started actually working with deities — mostly Egyptian gods, but there are some Celtic gods I work with too.

- I’m fairly revivalist in my approach to the gods, btw. I like to research historical stuff about them and incorporate said historical stuff into my practice, while realizing that it’s not always practical to do everything EXACTLY like the ancients did.

On the non-Pagan/witchy side of things:

- I discovered that I’m bisexual and came out to most of my friends and family. Fortunately, they’ve all been supportive.

- I enrolled in community college!

- I joined a local Dungeons & Dragons group and I’m having so much fun with it!
Thank You from these Members:: Volute_, zanna, Tricksterisme, dlovgodiva, KatMarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sporehead
  • Sporehead's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • I’m an Eclectic/Kemetic Pagan (basically, I borrow from a lot of traditions, but mostly Ancient Egypt). I'm proudly bisexual. I also enjoy Dungeons & Dragons, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who, penguins, and playing my ukulele.
More
22 Feb 2018 12:48 #2 by Ouroboros
Replied by Ouroboros on topic Hello Again!
Greetings, glad you are back. Congrats on coming out to your friends and family. That must have taken a lot of courage, I'm happy all went well for you.

love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Thank You from these Members:: Volute_, Sporehead, Tricksterisme

More
28 Mar 2018 00:46 #3 by KatMarie
Replied by KatMarie on topic Hello Again!
I am new here, but congratulations! Best wishes.

A Sincerely Learning Libra, Blessed Be!
Thank You from these Members:: Sporehead

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Greetings! I am a Libra, an artist, a writer, a mother to two fur-children, a model, with a yearning for knowledge and guidance on my Pagan Path. -Kat Marie
More
29 Mar 2018 23:02 #4 by Sporehead
Replied by Sporehead on topic Hello Again!

Ouroboros wrote: Greetings, glad you are back. Congrats on coming out to your friends and family. That must have taken a lot of courage, I'm happy all went well for you.

Thank you. It did. Funny story though, I was too nervous to come out to my brother in person, so I did it by sending him a video of the song “Getting Bi” from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (I’ll post a link later when I’m on my laptop) and saying “Look, it’s me!”

• Sporehead
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • I’m an Eclectic/Kemetic Pagan (basically, I borrow from a lot of traditions, but mostly Ancient Egypt). I'm proudly bisexual. I also enjoy Dungeons & Dragons, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who, penguins, and playing my ukulele.
More
29 Mar 2018 23:03 #5 by Sporehead
Thank you KatMarie! And welcome to the site!!
Thank You from these Members:: KatMarie

• Sporehead
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
31 Mar 2018 18:44 - 31 Mar 2018 18:45 #6 by Sporehead

Sporehead wrote:

Ouroboros wrote: Greetings, glad you are back. Congrats on coming out to your friends and family. That must have taken a lot of courage, I'm happy all went well for you.

Thank you. It did. Funny story though, I was too nervous to come out to my brother in person, so I did it by sending him a video of the song “Getting Bi” from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (I’ll post a link later when I’m on my laptop) and saying “Look, it’s me!”

And here is the link . Warnings for (brief and non-graphic) mentions of sex. (I had honestly forgotten about those parts when I sent it to my brother.)

• Sporehead
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
01 Apr 2018 15:01 #7 by Ouroboros
Replied by Ouroboros on topic Hello Again!
Love the Link!

love and Laughter
Ouroboros

More
Moderators Frigga, : Bane DragonRabblerouzerOtatarazanna

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • $ 49 On Sale: $ 36.75 / A Year &amp a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • 10% Off all Shop orders
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free