Frigga 13th!

14 Apr 2018 18:19 #1 by KatMarie
Frigga 13th! was created by KatMarie
Greetings, everyone! Yesterday was Frigga 13th!
Please, tell us how your day was!
-Kat

A Sincerely Learning Libra, Blessed Be!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KatMarie
  • KatMarie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Greetings! I am a Libra, an artist, a writer, a mother to two fur-children, a model, with a yearning for knowledge and guidance on my Pagan Path. -Kat Marie
More
14 Apr 2018 22:38 #2 by Daella
Replied by Daella on topic Frigga 13th!
Hi KatMarie! A pleasure to meet you.

Ah. The 'Frigga the 13th' thing. You know, I didn't even put two and two together until almost noon the next day when someone mentioned it to me.

It was the most interesting, and likewise, annoying day I've had in a while. Not in the typical 'Frigga the 13th' bad way either. I think I'd call it a epiphany/revelation/claircognizance/"get-out-of-my-head" day of frustration. Literally in that, one time that it occurred, I was driving. That moment (or was it several) was almost a disaster. Nothing "wrong" or "bad" happened, but by afternoon and the 3rd or 4th time it happened, I gave up and just proclaimed it my "nope, not doing squat else" evening. My last thought was either some previous day's meditation/workings just passed a clot or I was going to have a stroke, but it was going to happen in the dark with my head on a pillow. I went to bed soon after supper. I honestly didn't ponder the connection to the date until the next day. I still feel squishy.

In hindsight I'm rather giggling at it. Something definitely got off the leash.

Thank You from these Members:: KatMarie

More
24 Apr 2018 16:55 #3 by Ouroboros
Replied by Ouroboros on topic Frigga 13th!
Hi Kat! I always seem to have a great Frigga 13th. Of course I have a lucky Black Cat to keep me company. What could go wrong....

love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Thank You from these Members:: KatMarie

More
24 Apr 2018 17:04 #4 by KatMarie
Replied by KatMarie on topic Frigga 13th!
That was an interesting day! Awesome, thank you for sharing!!

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Greetings! I am a Libra, an artist, a writer, a mother to two fur-children, a model, with a yearning for knowledge and guidance on my Pagan Path. -Kat Marie
More
24 Apr 2018 17:10 #5 by KatMarie

Daella wrote: Hi KatMarie! A pleasure to meet you.

Ah. The 'Frigga the 13th' thing. You know, I didn't even put two and two together until almost noon the next day when someone mentioned it to me.

It was the most interesting, and likewise, annoying day I've had in a while. Not in the typical 'Frigga the 13th' bad way either. I think I'd call it a epiphany/revelation/claircognizance/"get-out-of-my-head" day of frustration. Literally in that, one time that it occurred, I was driving. That moment (or was it several) was almost a disaster. Nothing "wrong" or "bad" happened, but by afternoon and the 3rd or 4th time it happened, I gave up and just proclaimed it my "nope, not doing squat else" evening. My last thought was either some previous day's meditation/workings just passed a clot or I was going to have a stroke, but it was going to happen in the dark with my head on a pillow. I went to bed soon after supper. I honestly didn't ponder the connection to the date until the next day. I still feel squishy.

In hindsight I'm rather giggling at it. Something definitely got off the leash.

That was an interesting day! Awesome, thank you for sharing!!! I love how you word things! Pleasure to meet you!/color]

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
24 Apr 2018 17:12 #6 by KatMarie

Ouroboros wrote: Hi Kat! I always seem to have a great Frigga 13th. Of course I have a lucky Black Cat to keep me company. What could go wrong....

I so agree! Thank you for sharing with me!

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
Moderators Frigga, : Bane DragonRabblerouzerOtatarazanna

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • $ 49 On Sale: $ 36.75 / A Year &amp a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • 10% Off all Shop orders
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free