Update!! Oils in the Shop?

22 Dec 2018 01:26 #1 by cjachuff
Update!! Oils in the Shop? was created by cjachuff
Hey, guys!

With the shop being down for maintenance/overhauling, I can't buy any oils. So I'm kinda desperate to get my recipes all finished at this point. Is there anything I could use to learn how to distill pure essential oils? Also, is there a way I could get the recipe for the dragon's blood oil typically available in the shop? I'll post some recipes for oil blends below... feel free to use them (I feel it's only fair to give back!)

Healing Oil Blend
This blend is good for easing illnesses! It's very potent, so use it sparingly!

3 parts Spearmint oil
2 parts Tea Tree oil
2 parts Star Anise oil
1 part Wintergreen oil
1 part Rosemary oil
1 part Eucalyptus oil
1 part Thyme oil

Put the oils in an airtight jar, swirl them around to blend them evenly, then use it or store it for when you need it! Recommended for use with a mist diffuser, in a warm bath, on your skin, or in lava bead bracelets.

Sleep Oil Blend
Use this one if you're having a hard time sleeping!

2 parts Tea Tree oil
2 parts Star Anise oil
2 parts Spearmint oil
1 part Pennyroyal oil
2 parts Eucalyptus oil
1 part Thyme oil

Put the oils in an airtight jar, swirl them around to blend them evenly, then use it or store it for when you need it! Recommended for use in a mist diffuser, bath bombs, or directly in a warm bath.

Calming Oil Blend
A simple yet effective oil blend. Great for meditation, bathing, or just smelling good!

3 parts rose oil
2 parts chamomile oil
1 part lavender oil

Put the oils in an airtight jar, swirl them around to blend them evenly, then use it or store it for when you need it! Recommended for use in a mist diffuser, bath bombs, directly in a warm bath, on your skin, or in lava bead bracelets.

I hope these recipes get put to good use. They've certainly worked wonders for me and my family.

Blessed be!
~Kindred Spirit
Thank You from these Members:: Samantha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cjachuff
  • cjachuff's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 Feb 2019 00:39 #2 by cjachuff
Replied by cjachuff on topic Update!! Oils in the Shop?
Update: Looks like the shop is finally up again! Huzzah!! :cheer:

However, there's still no listing for any essential oils. I'm sure there are new things brewing up, but some people really need these oils soon. Also, selling bigger bottles (like 1 oz or 0.5 oz bottles) would definitely be a big plus. I'm sure a lot of people have asked for it, myself included, so could someone give us an update on that? I've tried sending support/feedback messages and they just don't seem to get a response. :(

Safe travels to all!
~Kindred Spirit
Thank You from these Members:: Friday

• cjachuff
  • cjachuff's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Feb 2019 14:10 - 18 Feb 2019 14:25 #3 by Friday
Replied by Friday on topic Update!! Oils in the Shop?
Thank you cjachuff! I've become rather buried in the deadline for the publisher for the 2020 Practical Witch's Almanac and with creating the new Pagan Academy. Things will lighten up here in the next 60 days.

Meanwhile, I do sell large quantities of essential oils at a huge discount to like-minded individuals ("wholesale to Witches & Pagans" sort of thing). Since you are here, that would mean you! The minimum order for this service is $100 (plus $12 shipping). You can spend more but for first-time buyers, we limit your order to under $400. After your first order, you can buy as much as you like.

Depending on what you order, you can get a lot of oils for just $100, and even more if you order larger quantities of each oil (bulk discounts ya' know). For example, I have one lavender essential oil right now that is $6.87 for an ounce (8 drams/29.57 ml), but ordering the 8-ounce bottle for $26.40 drops it to $3.30/ounce!!!!

All you need to do is send me a list of the oils you want, and the quantities. After a couple of days, I email you back with the current price list (essential oils are similar to agricultural commodities and the prices fluctuate widely with availability, crop success/failure, and political climate/trade agreements).

I provide you with the source origin (country/state) and a certificate of analysis from gas chromatography/mass spectrometry to guarantee authenticity, potency, etc. Sometimes we'll also send you pictures of the fields where the herb was grown, pictures of the farmers, and even photos of the distillation apparatus! I do this because people are so surprised by the low prices that I've had people actually accuse us of selling fakes!!!

So yes, you get a lot for $100 or more. . . In other words, make your first list generous, like a wish list, and after you review it you can finalize your order according to your needs and budget.

Send me something like this:
Lavender essential oil - 4 ounces
Rose absolute - Rosa damascena - .25 (or 1/4) ounce
Patchouli essential oil - 1 ounce
. . . and so forth . . .

Note that like in the line above for the rose absolute, if you have a preference, include the botanical binomial. For example, you may prefer a specific type of lavender such as Lavandula Hybrida var. Grosso or Lavandula angustifolia or if you have a type you like such as 40/42. If you do not have a preference, just leave it as "Lavender" and I'll make a couple of recommendations based on our experience with the oils and with the growers/producers. Lavender on your list might look something like this:
Lavender essential oil (40/42 type) - 4 ounces

When you get your email back from me it will have the prices and some options (like if the rose absolute is too spendy, I'll suggest getting a slightly different variety or provide the price for smaller sizes, we used to get a great Rose absolute from Russia, but the political climate changed and the prices sky-rocketed, so we are back to Bulgarian).

Look over your list, and see how it looks. Edit is as you desire and send it back to me. Remember it must total $100 or more for the wholesale service. I'll confirm your complete order and send you the final total.

As soon as I get your payment from PayPal, I'll process your order and get it out to you. You can send payment through PayPal to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or use the "send $" button on the PaganPath Sanctuary's muggle website here: windnwood.com/send/

If you are interested, email your wish list to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll get your price list for you and you can decide on your final order from there. Otherwise, I'll try to get the oils back in the shop in a couple of months.

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Moderators Friday, : Bane DragonRabblerouzerOtatarazanna

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • February Special: Membership includes this year's edition of the Practical Witch's Almanac and free gifts!
  • $49 / A Year & a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses plus 10% off Shop orders
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free