Merry Meet

14 Feb 2019 18:25 #1 by revravyn
Merry Meet was created by revravyn
Merry Meet All,

My name is Ravyn )O(. I have been a Seeker since the age of 16 (sooooo many moons ago!). I am a Reiki Master/Teacher, EMT/paramedic student, mom x 3 and work in the justice system, too. I study with GrannyMoon and Sisters of the Burning Branch at present as well as with Tradition of the Witches Circle but I am always open to learning more and connecting with others. I am the Founder and Creator of Book Witches reading group on Goodreads. I was guided here by Frigga's amazing Witch's Almanac and I am so grateful that I was! I look forward to e-meeting you all and to many wonderful friendships yet to come.

:hat: :pent: :candle: B) ,
Ravyn )O(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• revravyn
  • revravyn's Avatar Topic Author
More
18 Feb 2019 13:09 #2 by Frigga
Replied by Frigga on topic Merry Meet
Welcome Ravyn! Glad you made it over here. For those of you who are on Goodread, Ravyn's group has some great recommendations and discussions. You can find it here: www.goodreads.com/gr...ok-witches

PaganPath also has a quiet Goodreads group with infrequent but hopefully interesting posts here: www.goodreads.com/gr...pagan-path

• Frigga
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Feb 2019 10:53 - 23 Feb 2019 10:54 #3 by revravyn
Replied by revravyn on topic Merry Meet
Thank you so much for the warm welcome here, Frigga! I am so glad you are enjoying the reading group thus far. I just joined Pagan Path's. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. :) I look forward to our future conversations.

Have a beautiful weekend!
Ravyn )O(

• revravyn
  • revravyn's Avatar Topic Author
More
Moderators Frigga, : Bane DragonRabblerouzerOtatarazanna

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • February Special: Membership includes this year's edition of the Practical Witch's Almanac and free gifts!
  • $49 / A Year & a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses plus 10% off Shop orders
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free