need help

15 Jul 2019 13:28 #1 by wolfgod
need help was created by wolfgod
So it has been a while scene i have been on me and my family have been moving around and the house we are at now has a lot of negative energy and i have tried cleansing it and also have had someone come cleans. After the cleans things only got worse and some of my personal things stared breaking or going missing. when i contacted the person who helped me cleans they told me that i have to use other means to cleans it when i asked he said i would need to make a Dybbuk Box but never told me how to make one and now i cant get a hold of them. how do i make a Dybbuk Box i have no idea how to please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wolfgod
  • wolfgod's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
08 Sep 2019 19:42 - 08 Sep 2019 19:44 #2 by Friday
Replied by Friday on topic need help
Hmmm, that's not good news. I would be hesitant to ask that person to help again.

1. After a cleanse, it is CRITICAL that you place a charge into the space. You know that saying "nature abhors a vacuum" right? Same thing with cleansing. You move all the junk out but afterward you should definitely bless it and charge it with your intention.

2. Consider creating a ward (not a Dybbuk Box). There are many types of wards from talisman-like creations that continue your intentions when you aren't there (think "germ killing air freshener") and there are wards that are more like Golems that are set to specific tasks (think "guard dog"). The later type of wards can be more trouble than they are worth, as once you create such a semi-sentient ward, they often begin to change or wander off. So I'm referring to the first talisman-type ward. (There's a great DIY for one in the 2020 Practical Witch's Almanac)

3. The person who helped you cleanse may have done good work, but may also be rooted more in fiction (the movie: The Possession) than in our world. A Dybbuk Box is not what you probably need in your situation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dybbuk_box

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Friday
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Moderators Friday, : Bane DragonRabblerouzerOtatarazanna

2020 Practical Witch Almanac smallThe PaganPath Almanac is now The Practical Witch's Almanac.  Now in print as a weekly planner, correspondence reference, and every edition comes with free downloads of wall calendars and calendar app imports.  Order directly from the publisher (2019 edition) or (2020 edition) or grab your own signed copy from the PaganPath Shop or PracticalWitch.com

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • February Special: Membership includes this year's edition of the Practical Witch's Almanac and free gifts!
  • $49 / A Year & a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses plus 10% off Shop orders
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free