Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!

24 Jun 2014 11:37 #1 by Bruce A. Grayson
Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU! was created by Bruce A. Grayson
I was once a nanny in New York around 1989.
Thank You from these Members:: shannonchapel, Tricksterisme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bruce A. Grayson
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Interim Administrator
More
24 Jun 2014 22:52 #2 by Daella
I have a fear, bordering a phobia, of dentists. :S
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, lunawitch14, shannonchapel, KitchenWitch, Tricksterisme

More
25 Jun 2014 00:07 #3 by tammy
:pent: :cheer: Sometimes I see the future; )
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, shannonchapel, Tricksterisme

More
25 Jun 2014 09:54 #4 by char8706
I was very close to becoming a career military officer. I'd have never found this path, my husband, or my current job if I'd done that...
:ohmy:

More
02 Jul 2014 05:33 - 04 Jul 2014 21:26 #5 by moondancing crow
Replied by moondancing crow on topic Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!
i realize this is not a bit of random information but its to good not to share

yesterday I preformed a ritual at the (schelde) at a known pagan place(it even has a ancient stone circle) to ask for the cleaning powers of the water to cleanse all the negativity I was bottling up inside after the ritual I took an dip into the water to emerge myself into the loving cleansing powers and after I came out of the water some coppa's where there to meet me (in the unpleasant way) first let me explain an bit about the area the schelde is located in the bible belt of the Netherlands so obvious these cops where of Christian background they asked me to explain what I was doing naked preforming something they did not understand I tried to explain but the more I talked the more they seemed to be agitated and getting a bit cautious almost seemed like they where afraid of whatever they thought I was doing I think u can all guess the end result?
I got arrested naked they didn't allow me to put my clothes on because they where afraid I would have something in it that could harm them physically and they added spiritualy (when this was said I knew I was in troubles)

arriving at the policestation still naked I was put in an holding cell and told to wait for the head police officer pretty soon she came in but not alone she had a Christian priest with her
(one would think being naked in front of clothed people would have made me feel vulnerable)
the head officer and the priest where not ever looking at me directly the told me I could be saved from what they perceived as devil worship because the arresting officers told them about the ritual they have witnessed and that I used the pentagram and a septagram fire water and salt some incense and some other paraphernalia
To read more click below:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

may many blessing come upon your path
moondancing crow

blessed be !
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, MsLucretiasReflection, Sporehead, Tricksterisme

• moondancing crow
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • male pagan witch
More
02 Jul 2014 16:52 #6 by ruadhaine
I am a teacher.
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, MsLucretiasReflection, shannonchapel, Tricksterisme

More
04 Jul 2014 06:51 #7 by Otatara
Heck, Moondancing Crow, that may not have been a random piece of information, but it was a really good story!
And what an experience, both bad, and good - something you'll never forget.
And a little reminder to me that even in the easy-going Netherlands where it seems almost anything is possible,
(e.g. legal marijuana, prostitution, abortion, possibly euthanasia, and heaven knows how many other controversial schemes),
not everyone feels that way, right down to people who treated you utterly disgracefully, and should be ashamed of themselves,
but I doubt they would have the grace to feel that way.

Bit of random information about me... I'm the lousiest housekeeper in town, hate cleaning the house, and pay the long-suffering Edna
to do it for me. I love vinyl records, and have a pile of them. I'm a good cook, and am the traveller of the forum.

More
04 Jul 2014 19:50 #8 by moondancing crow
Replied by moondancing crow on topic Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!
yeah it was an great mix of good and the bad mixed up into an memorable cocktail that tasted weird at first but the aftertaste was great !

in retrospect I feel blessed to have experienced it and yes I also appreciate the bad parts of that day's I learned a lot that day ! and that's always a good thing

cant wait to find out what the gods have in store for me the next time
if its anything like this was it will be great

blessed be !
Thank You from these Members:: Tricksterisme

• moondancing crow
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • male pagan witch
More
06 Jul 2014 09:31 #9 by Freya Coastonian
Replied by Freya Coastonian on topic Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!
My best friend from the time I was about 4, and to this day (I'm 45), is Madge. When I am sad, Madge comforts me, when I am stuck she inspires me, when I am stupid she tells me so, when I am happy she is happy. One of my sisters, my brother, one of my kids, and one of my nieces, also consider her their best friend. She is cherished by all of us.

Madge has been dead for over 100 years.

Live in Love
Freya

• Freya Coastonian
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
More
26 Jul 2014 13:38 #10 by Azriel Evita
Replied by Azriel Evita on topic Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!
I am currently studying psychology and creative writing. Two more years until I graduate! :cheer:
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, shannonchapel, bwoolard, Tricksterisme

More
28 Jul 2014 14:55 #11 by Bruce A. Grayson
Replied by Bruce A. Grayson on topic Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!
Cool!
Thank You from these Members:: shannonchapel, Tricksterisme

• Bruce A. Grayson
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Interim Administrator
More
30 Jul 2014 12:32 #12 by phoenix73182
Replied by phoenix73182 on topic Quick! Post a bit of random information about YOU!
I collect ball-joint dolls.
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, Daella, shannonchapel, Tricksterisme

More
31 Jul 2014 10:54 #13 by hvgeel
I am a man, 57 years old, from The Netherlands. Witchery runs in my family, but then, don't they all say that??

:whistle:
Thank You from these Members:: Bruce A. Grayson, Daella, shannonchapel, Tricksterisme

More
Moderators Frigga, : Bane DragonRabblerouzerOtatarazanna

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • $ 49 On Sale: $ 36.75 / A Year &amp a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • 10% Off all Shop orders
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free