Reconnected With My Tarot Cards

13 Nov 2015 03:33 #1 by Ladon
Reconnected With My Tarot Cards was created by Ladon
MM all,

I like how older topics are being revisited by newer members. When I came back I browsed through the history too, but this one didn't catch my eye.
that said: I have a similar feeling when I practice Reiki healing, on myself or others. The theoretical foundation of my training has long been eroded, I should pick up my course material and go through all the meridians and their influence again, but when I practice I feel instantly connected to my own healing side, my spirit guides and ancestors. They seem to guide my hands in a way my brain couldn't even if I studied, feeling where energy flow is blocked or unbalanced and restoring the healthy natural flows. I don't practice nearly often enough, but when I do it instantly feels "right".

BB,

Ladon
Thank You from these Members:: Friday, Phyre, Tricksterisme, dlovgodiva, KatMarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ladon
  • Ladon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Member
  • Expert Member
More
07 Apr 2018 18:30 #2 by KatMarie
Replied by KatMarie on topic Reconnected With My Tarot Cards
As a new member, I have been enjoying looking at the older dated posts as well

A Sincerely Learning Libra, Blessed Be!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KatMarie
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Greetings! I am a Libra, an artist, a writer, a mother to two fur-children, a model, with a yearning for knowledge and guidance on my Pagan Path. -Kat Marie
More

2020 Practical Witch Almanac smallThe PaganPath Almanac is now The Practical Witch's Almanac.  Now in print as a weekly planner, correspondence reference, and every edition comes with free downloads of wall calendars and calendar app imports.  Order directly from the publisher (2019 edition) or (2020 edition) or grab your own signed copy from the PaganPath Shop or PracticalWitch.com

Discover More on Your Path

Two membership choices to bring you more great stuff!

• Enroll in Academy
  • February Special: Membership includes this year's edition of the Practical Witch's Almanac and free gifts!
  • $49 / A Year & a day
  • All Free Member Bonuses plus 10% off Shop orders
  • Full Access to ALL Courses in Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Tarot, Herbs & more.
  • Exclusive Books & Downloads
  • Reverts to Free Membership after 366 days
  • Enroll Now
  • Free Membership
  • FREE
  • Post Messages on the Forum
  • Unlimited Private Messages
  • Free Downloads & Almanacs
  • Extra Articles & Features
  • Never Expires
  • Join Free